Current Version 10.6.5
AXON Studio v10.6.5 Product Release Notes
December 14th, 2022
Protochips is excited to introduce AXON Studio v10.6.5, which brings a variety of new features, improvements, and bug fixes to the AXON software package. Any users running a prior version of AXON Studio with an active license are eligible for this free update.
What’s in Version 10.6.5
- New right-click, “Copy”, context menu option on the image, FFT, and all plots
within AXON Studio. Use this feature to quickly copy the visual elements to the clipboard as displayed in Studio at full resolution, and paste in other software.
- New playback options at 0.5x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x and 32x live capture speed.
- Timeline navigation through arrow keys with Shift-Arrow moving 10x images
and Ctrl-Arrow moving 100x images.
- New publish option to include Toolbox selected area statistics to the
- New “Include FFT” publish annotation layer for image stacks and videos
enabling an FFT overlay or side-by-side.
- Improved memory utilization when working with large images. Much faster
scrubbing updates, faster playback refresh and faster publishing options with
smarter memory allocation and fragmented cleanup.
- Improved responsiveness in double-click to navigate on the Studio Timeline.
- Updated publishing prompt and progress indicators when publishing is
- Improved ability to turn on/off the “Live FFT” when scrubbing on the Timeline
- Improved video publishing on larger images, enabling 4k published videos.
- Improved “Pack and share” giving the option to zip resulting library.
- Enabled “Pack and share” on the most recent temporary library.
- Fixed bugs in the metadata CSV order and fixed null values when published.
- Published images with overlays are now full 16-bit resolution.
To download v10.6.5, sign into your account at success.protochips.com, click “My Downloads” then “View All” and download all files necessary for your configuration.