External: Technical Inside Sales Manager
Internal: Recurring Revenue Manager
Company Overview: Are we all scientists? A few of us are. The rest are a mix of globe-trotters, gearheads, bean-counters, gadget geeks, artists, coders, bloggers, and fixers. Led by a management team who truly care about and empower the team, our shared vision is “To make the processes of scientific discovery smarter, faster and easier.”
Headquartered in the heart of the Research Triangle of North Carolina, with sales offices in Berlin and Shanghai, Protochips serves top international universities, national labs, research centers, and Fortune 100 companies located in over 25 countries. As the global market leader in the revolutionary and rapidly expanding field of real time, or in situ electron microscopy our expanding portfolio of products enables our customers to achieve break-through discoveries by visualizing biological, chemical and physical processes in completely new ways.
Our eclectic team of doers and dreamers will welcome your experience, respect your individuality, and foster your creativity.
The Position: The Technical Inside Sales Manager will be responsible driving revenue growth for all recurring revenue segments (consumables, subscriptions, service, renewals) for all existing products, as well as drive future recurring revenue opportunities by championing offerings that support growth and gross margin targets. The ideal candidate will be highly driven and have the ability to achieve these targets through understanding our customers, their needs, and how our products can help them succeed.
• Responsible for owning and executing on recurring revenue pipeline from initial identification, negotiation, to close
• Drive revenue of our recurring revenue products by the active management of customers, distributors, and industry relationships
• Creation, execution, and management of structured salesforce campaigns to drive recurring revenue
• Ability to provide technical support to our customers, while exploring opportunities on how we can better serve them via upgrades, introduction to our new/existing product offerings, and cross-selling
• Consumables and Durables order processing
• Technical aptitude to understand our products and our customers
• 3+ year’s experience in B2B Sales, preferred with renewals/subscription sales experience
• Advanced proficiency in Salesforce.com
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (O365)
• Two-years of international customer experience preferred
• Previous experience working with academic or government customers
• Bachelor’s degree with a business or technical focus
Hit the APPLY button to send a resume to Roberto
Protochips is an Equal Opportunity Employer.