Job Title: Global Human Resources Business Partner
Reports To: Director of Finance and HR
Department: Human Resources Operations
The Sr. Global Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will support existing day to day operations of the Human Resources functions. This role helps align the organizations people strategy with the business strategy by developing, designing, and implementing best practices and maintain priorities, driving values and delivering business results. In this role you will provide advice to leadership regarding best practices to maximize employee efficiencies. You will champion a diverse workforce throughout the employee life cycle. You will foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance management. The HRBP role is an individual contributor role as well as a strategic role. The position will report to the Director of Finance and HR.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the organization’s workforce has the right size, shape, cost, and agility for the future.
- Select and develop key talent to ensure talents needed to fill critical roles are available.
- Be up to date on employment laws and regulations, as well as other legal requirements regarding people management.
- Conduct day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and leadership.
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices.
- Optimizing organizational design to increase productivity and improve performance management of the business.
- Assist in organizational, people and change-related issues.
- Collaborate with leaders on implementing innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies.
- Develop a future-proof compensation and benefits strategy.
- Implementing reward and recognition interventions to increase bottom-line results and employee engagement.
- Develop and Implement HRM interventions on employee wellness, diversity and inclusion and talent management.
- Consult, coach and work with management and employees to solve conflicts and help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale and decrease unwanted turnover.
- Advise leadership on hiring and terminations as well as employee behavior and conflict resolution.
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints.
- Onboard and offboard employees as needed.
- Administer payroll, employee benefits and reporting.
- Update and administrate Employment Policies and handbooks globally.
- Administrate and oversee the annual Performance Evaluation process.
- 7+Years of Human Resources experience in progressively responsible HR roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field and/or equivalent experience
- HR Certification preferred
- Hands-on experience within all disciples of Human Resources
- Labor Law knowledge skills
- Demonstrated ability with training and development plans as well as succession planning
- Adept with performance management and investigations
- Proficiency with employee relations and EEO
- Skilled in employee benefits administration
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated, ambitious, strong team player, high energy
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Ability to set up and track relevant metrics ad KPI’s and use the, to drive business results
- Ability to use technology to increase efficiency and drive business results
- Knowledge and/or experience with domestic and international labor law regulations
- Excellent mentoring and relationship building skills
- Great Communication skills
- A superb understanding of the many disciplines within HR, including diversity and inclusion, performance management, compensation and benefits, talent management, and employee relations
- Ability to develop good working relations across the organization
- Strong Business Acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is primarily performed in a combination office/home and manufacturing facility.
- Occasional work outside the standard workday may be required to accommodate international employee requirements.