Job Title: Executive Assistant EMEA
Reports To: Managing Director
As Assistant to the Managing Director this position is responsible for supporting and optimizing all processes relevant to marketing, sales, and service activities, including support of employees in the field. A high level of self-motivation is required for the independent recognition of upcoming and future tasks.
This position is located in the office in Berlin-Köpenick, Germany.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of sales processes, processing of orders, and customer inquiries.
- Organize training and marketing activities such as workshops, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Management of the social media accounts.
- Assist in coordinating and processing service requests.
- Foster positive customer relationships by handling inquiries, orders, and complaints in a prompt, professional, and collaborative manner.
- Coordinate processes with the parent company in the USA.
- Assist in the timely preparation of accounting records.
- Plan and manage customer events, including coordination with the attendees.
- Manage the inventory of demonstration equipment.
- Process and track internal company shipments.
- Process travel expense reports.
- Introduction and support for onboarding new colleagues.
Minimum five (5) years of sales, marketing, service, or executive assistant experience in a sales-oriented environment.
- Minimum two (2) years accounting experience desireable.
- Experience with relevant software applications (MS Office, Salesforce.com, NetSuite).
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English is absolutely required.
- Excellent organization skills required and ability to handle multiple parallel projects and set priorities independently.
- Possess a high degree of diplomacy, judment, and ability to deal with customer contacts in different cultural contexts.
- University Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of sales experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of administrative and accounting experience preferred.
- German fluency required.
- English fluency required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Infrequent travel may be required.